Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My community service is really important to me- said Hilton.

Socialite Paris Hilton has put her partying days behind her to focus on her love life and community service.
The 29-year-old heiress is now keen on giving back to the community via charity, reported Radar online.

"My community service is really important to me," said Hilton. 

"This week I started and we went down and got a bunch of pumpkins at the pumpkin patch and carving tools and paint, candy and a pinata and did a lot of fun things for the kids," she added.

As part of her 200 hours of community service she needs to complete, Hilton will also spend time volunteering at homeless shelters in both Los Angeles and Vegas.
As for her romantic relationship with Cy Waits, she says they are happier than ever.
"I'm so happy. Cy is an amazing man. He is one of the kindest people I have ever met in my life and he is my best friend. We are inseparable, we are always together. I just feel very blessed that I found him," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment