Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Paris Hilton- A Teacher Or A Veterinarian?

Hollywood socialite Paris Hilton is always making headlines for her skin show or holidaying naked at a yacht or changing boyfriends like clothes but you will be shocked to know that she would have opted teaching as the profession if she was not famous. 


The 29-year old beauty is known for her reality shows, sex tapes and creating successful fragrances but do you think Hilton would have suited in the role of a teacher? It’s really a doubt.

"I have basically done everything but if I wasn`t in the position I am in now I would love to be a nursery school teacher because I love kids," the beauty was quoted as saying.

"Or I would love to be a veterinarian because I love animals. That would be a dream for me.”

Well, a good option indeed for Hilton but imagine how wonderful it would have been if she was your teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment